Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- New Zealand
Topics for Each Committee
1. Protecting and Ensuring the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
2. Sustainable Agricultural Development, Food Security, and Nutrition
International Labor Organization:
1. Greening with Jobs
2. Protecting and Ensuring the Economic and Social Rights of Migrant Domestic Workers
Economic and Social Council:
1. Science and Technology for Development
2. Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Rural Women and Girls
Model UN Resources
Compiled by a Highline College Alum. Updated fall 2019. Extensive list of resources customized for this course.
One Search Advanced Search Go to the Library Home page, under the One Search box, click on the link for Advanced Search.
2. Library Databases on Country Information/Geography
Go to the Library Home page, select Databases. Choose the tab for Databases by Subject, click on Country Information/Geography.
Ask a Librarian
Ask a Librarian!
We're here to help with library and research questions!
Highline College librarians are available to help you via Chat and Email during the following hours during the campus closure:
Opening Week (9/20-9/26)
Monday & Wednesday: 10am-3pm & 4pm-6pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 10am-3pm
If you need help from a librarian when a Highline College Librarian isn't available, please use the 24/7 chat service.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.