Skip to main content
Reserves - for Faculty
Library, personal, or department-owned copies of legally-acquired multimedia materials may also be placed on reserve in the Library. The Library adheres strictly to current copyright law governing multimedia copying, distribution and use. Unauthorized copies of material (books, television shows, DVDs, etc.) are not allowed.
Place Materials on Reserve
- A Reserve Request Form should be completed online for each item.
- Bring your faculty-owned books/DVDs to the 2nd Floor Plaza Circulation Desk or send the item(s) via campus mail to Mailstop 25-2.
- Please allow up to 2 workdays for processing of faculty-owned reserve items. We will give you an estimated time that your items will be ready. You will receive email confirmation when the items are available for your students.
We ask that you keep the processing time in mind when you inform students when the material(s) will be available for checkout.
If you have any questions regarding course reserves, email the Circulation Services department or call 206-592-3234.
- Students must present their Highline ID card to access reserve items.
- Between quarters, reserve materials are reviewed, and you will be contacted to inquire if any information or items needs to be updated.
- The Circulation Services department reserves the right to return "indefinite" reserve items that have not been checked out for 1 year.