Highline College Library - the building is closed until further notice, but staff are working remotely to support you. See our Updates and Resources page >
1. Go to the Highline Library home page.
2. In the One Search box, type in esl1 for Beginner Level books. Select Library Catalog.
3. Click New Readers Collection on the left side of the screen under Location. Click Available in the Library under Show Only
4. Click the title of the book
5. Here is a sample record for a book:
5. Check to see if the book is available. Write down the call number. The call number tells us where the book is located. If you need help, ask a librarian.