Place Materials on Reserve
- A Reserve Request
Form should be completed online for each item.
- Bring your faculty-owned books/DVDs to the 2nd Floor Plaza
Circulation Desk or send the item(s) via campus mail to Mailstop 25-2.
- Please allow up to 2 workdays for processing of faculty-owned
reserve items. We will give you an estimated time that your items will
be ready. You will receive email confirmation when the items are
available for your students.
We ask that you keep the processing time in mind when you inform students when the material(s) will be available for checkout.
If you have any questions regarding course reserves, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-592-3134.
- Students must present their Highline ID card to access reserve
- Between quarters, reserve materials are reviewed, and you will be
contacted to inquire if any information or items needs to be updated.
- The Circulation Services department reserves the right to return "indefinite" reserve items that have not been checked out for 1 year.